FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What we do at Pocketfarm
Pocketfarm is an agriculture platform through crowd funding where technology meets nature in empowering farmers and encouraging youths to participate in farmn activities, thereby creating employment.
We also help farmers to cultivate more acres of land and getting better yield via improved seedlings, agricultural trainings, mechanized farming method and investor’s funds.
At Pocketfarm we also make it possible for a banker, an accountant, a career man or woman to be a farmer without getting his or her hands dirty, with just a click on www.pocketfarm.com.ng you can be a wealthy farmer.
How it works
- Visit www.pockectafarm.com.ng and click on sign up to create a Pocketfarm account
- Check for available farms and Invest in any farm of your choice from our farm page
- The Return on Investment (R.O.I) will be given to you at the completion of your investment cycle. Note that at the completion of the investment cycle both your ROI and capital will be returned.
Who should invest in Pocketfarm?
Pocketfarm is an agricultural platform that can be used by anybody to invest in agriculture.
Who are the members of Pocketfarm Cooperative Limited?
The members of our registered agro development cooperative society who are passionate about Agriculture and are seeking to leverage on crowd funds, expertise, land and passion to invest in specific agribusiness enterprise
It also accommodates the interests of farmers who would want to leverage on the co-operative to access funds and also have better access to the market for their produce.
How to pay for a farm?
- Go to our farm page and choose the farm you want to invest i.
- Select your desired number of units you would like to fund and click on purchase.
- You will be redirected to payment process page to complete your transaction.
You can make your payment via direct bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Cards (secured by paystack, Flutterwave)